Get glowing, flawless skin with this simple, easy, at-home face mask.
To make it:
- 1/3 tablespoon of turmeric
- 2/3 tablespoon of chickpea flower
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- whole milk (to form a paste)
- a few drops of mustard oil in colder seasons
- mix and apply to dry and clean skin
- once the mask feels dry, rinse it off. Be careful not to keep it on for too long as it can stain your face, I would recommend 15 minutes or so.
Turmeric and chickpea flour are both known for their skin benefits, and are commonly used in homemade skincare remedies.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps brighten the skin and reduce dark spots and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which can help combat acne and other skin issues. Turmeric is often used in facial masks and scrubs, and can be combined with other natural ingredients such as honey, yogurt, or coconut oil.
Chickpea flour, also known as gram flour, is a natural exfoliant and is often used in...